How do I sign my child / children up?
- Choose a camp based on incoming age and session.
- Only full session options will be offered. (no individual weeks)
- Fill out the registration form and return to the main office. Checks can be made out to Coonley School.
- Deposit of $100 is due by May 8th. (Or pay full balance if you like).
- Coonley Camp: Remaining balance is due by June 5th. (no exceptions) ***No changes can be made after June 5th.***
- Camp Jr.– Since parents will be enrolling their children to Coonley for the first time, registration for Camp Jr. will be open until June 12th.
- Please remember that we do not add any campers after June 5th, and we can not add any junior campers after June 12th. We try to fill each session to capacity. We will not be able to extend or add weeks after June 5th or June 12th. Please keep this in mind when signing your child up for each session.
Who are the counselors?
- Coonley teachers and staff from various grade levels and disciplines.
What is a typical day like?
- Drop off and field games (8:30 – 9am) : Parents have the flexibility to drop their child off between 8:30 and 9a.m. when we are taking part in field games.
- Morning Meeting: Students are given camp groups where they will warm-up with silly dances, songs, and yoga to prepare them for the day of activities.
- Rotation: Students will rotate each day through 4 activities in the morning and all activities throughout the day. (Creative Movement, Minute to Win it, Arts and Crafts and Team games).
- Every Friday is WATER DAY! We have lots of games and activities that involve getting wet. It is a highlight each week!
*Coonley Camp Jr. and Coonley Camp are reserved only for incoming and current Coonley students.*