How do I sign my child / children up?
- Choose a camp based on incoming age and session.
- Only full session options will be offered. (no individual weeks)
- Fill out the registration form and return to the main office. Checks can be made out to Coonley School.
- Deposit of $100 is due by Mar. 16th. (Or pay full balance if you like).
- Coonley Camp: Remaining balance is due by June 1st. (no exceptions) ***No changes can be made after June 1st.***
- Camp Jr.– Since parents will be enrolling their children to Coonley for the first time, registration for Camp Jr. will be open until June 15th.
- Please remember that we do not add any campers after June 15th. We try to fill each session to capacity. We will not be able to extend or add weeks after June 15th. Please keep this in mind when signing your child up for each session.
Who are the counselors?
- Coonley teachers and staff from various grade levels and disciplines.
What is a typical day like?
- Drop off and field games (8:30 – 9:00) : Parents have the flexibility to drop their child off between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m. when we are taking part in field games.
- Morning Meeting: Students are given camp groups where they will warm-up with silly dances, songs, and yoga to prepare them for the day of activities.
- Rotation: Students will rotate each day through 4 activities in the morning and all activities throughout the day. (Camp Songs, Dance, Arts and Crafts and Team games).
- Every Friday is WATER DAY! We have lots of games and activities that involve getting wet. It is a highlight each week!
*Coonley Camp Jr. and Coonley Camp are reserved only for incoming and current Coonley students.*